Monday, February 2, 2009

Just so you know...

yes, I am a strict vegetarian (vegan), but I promise I will not be trying to convert anyone. Any links on raising vegetarian children, vegetarian eating, or any comments that are made are only to help those who want to add more vegetable and grains to their diet not to convince you to stop eating meat. Most of the links have really good recipes and information on helping children (and husbands) eat vegetables and that sort of thing. If you would like to know more about becoming vegetarian or have questions about the information that is in the links posted let me know and I will be happy to talk to you about it. Let me know if there are any links that you want to have posted that have healthy recipes, I don't know to many that are not vegan so I would love some suggestions. Thanks.

3 comments:

Greg and Michelle said...

I think that this is a fantastic idea for a blog! I am always looking for new ways to include more veggies in the meals I make, so I am so excited for a chance to get ideas from other people.

Angela Brown said...

I didn't know you were a vegetarain... interesting. I am excited to see some of the ideas. I will be there on monday is it alright if I bring the kids? Roy is in class...

The Lovinger's said...

I wont be able to come to the meeting(i'm in class all day), but I am way excited about this. Cameron and I love trying new meals especially healthy ones so that will be so great!